Mother & Baby Yoga
These classes are for you if you have recently had a baby and want to:
- Restore your energies through simple breathing and relaxation practices
- Gently strengthen your pelvic floor and other core muscles
- Manage aches and pains by developing awareness of your posture and helpful stretches
- Have special bonding time with your baby by learning simple holds, massage and baby yoga moves
- Meet other mothers in a relaxed and supportive atmosphere
You can join as soon as 2-3 weeks after birth if you feel ready to come. Wait until after your six week check if you had a caesarian birth. The classes are for young babies up to pre-crawling, but please don’t enrol a baby who is already mobile. Please read this information sheet for more details.
LATEST NEWS: The next block starts w/c 26th Feb at a cost of £50 for five sessions- book now to reserve your space.
There are some timetable changes from w/c 26th Feb:
Tuesdays 11.45-1.15pm for babies from newborn up to 6 months
Thursdays 10-11.30 for babies from 3.5/4 months up to crawling
Thursdays 12.1-30 for babies from newborn up to 4 months
You can reserve your space for the next block online. Please don't leave it too late as spaces are limited.
For a printable version of the dates click on Teaching dates
All classes held at Stonemonkey yoga studio and cafe: 22 Binswood St, Leamington CV32 5RN
Will vary depending on length of block. Ranges from £50-£70 for five-seven week block payable in advance to secure your place. The whole block fee is payable if you join in the first or second weeks. After that get in touch and we can agree a pro rata payment for the remainder of the block.