Welcome To Yogaworks
Welcome to Yogaworks. I am Belinda and have been offering a range of yoga classes in Leamington for around 20 years.
You can find out more about each of the types of yoga I offer from the pull-down Classes menu on this page ( there is something for everyone!) as well as booking on line.
Yoga offers a chance to relax, strengthen as well as stretch. Through yoga breathing, asanas and relaxation you will enhance your well being both on the mat and in your everyday life.
Why choose me as your yoga teacher?
My classes are gentle and accessible to everyone, and you are encouraged to go at your own pace- meaning that you can join in whether you are a beginner or more experienced.
I am very experienced at yoga teaching - I have over 30 years practice of doing yoga and around 20 years teaching experience. This means you are in safe hands.
My sessions are informal and welcoming. The atmosphere in my classes is relaxed with people feeling able to rest longer or to work deeper if they wish. We also have plenty of laughs; yoga is a serious discipline with far reaching benefits yet my style is playful and exploratory.
My relaxations are second to none! Many of my students love the relaxation sessions at the end of the practice and leave feeling rejuvenated.
The types of yoga classes on offer are:
- adult general yoga - for all ages and abilities
- pregnancy yoga - from 14 weeks +
- mother and baby yoga - for mothers with babies from newborn up to crawling
- couples birthing sessions and workshops - suitable for pregnant women from 32 weeks+ with their birthing partners
- one-to-one yoga - for those who want an individual touch, can be offered in the comfort of your own home
- workplace yoga - I currently teach a number of regular sessions for company employees either at their premises or in third party premises. Please contact me if this is of interest